CNNews– A 10-year-old young boy who had eaten a banana his mom acquired at a Walmart in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was hurried to the emergency clinic due to fever, chills and tiredness simply seven days after usage. After a thorough examination, blood tests and scans the young boy tested favorable for the HIV virus. His mother certainly in shock. However, the 10-year-old child was not the only one admitted to the medical facility for the very same concern.
Eight kids, all under the age of 17, have actually been identified as HIV-positive within the month of March. Exactly what is the something they share? Getting bananas from The Tulsa, Oklahoma Walmart.
Inning accordance with the moms and dads, they sent several foods their kids had been consuming to medical professionals for screening, along with documenting the different places they had visited within the month. They discovered that 8 children had consumed bananas from the superstore. The facility, LHC Laboratories, evaluated the bananas which all came up positive consisting of the HIV virus.
Scientists are still attempting to understand how the infection might have gotten in the bananas, remained active, and contaminated the kids through consumption.
In the meantime, bananas are being managed the racks in Walmart stores across the United States. According to many media outlets, the CDC is motivating Americans to discard any leftover bananas and to call your doctor if you experience any of the following signs:
- Night sweats
- Muscle aches
- Aching throat
- Inflamed lymph nodes
- Mouth sores
These signs might be an indication that you have actually contracted the HIV virus and have to look for medical attention immediately.