Every average women spends about 7% out of 10% with periods. Most of the women or we can say about all of them think that this is just a cycle that happens every month. But in fact that is not all, there are many things that need to be considered and that hide behind this menstrual cycle.
Check out these facts:
- A woman releases 35 ml of fluid during the period on the average. This fluid consists of mucus, tissue, and blood.
- Blue liquid has been used in advertisements to show the feminine products, but by 2011, red dot started to be shown.
- Tampons are used by 70% of the western women.
- The cycle might be connected to the moon with the most common start date for a cycle beginning of a new moon. The cycle may be from 21 to 35 days in length.
- The most common side of PMS is clumsiness.
- 7-10% of their lives, women spend on periods.
- People are one of the few species with this condition on the planet. There are some animals which reabsorb instead of shedding blood.
Watch the video for more information.